Friday, May 06, 2005

New Post

That is what I think I am creating...

right, so yesterday (which in kelly language means any point in time in the past) i was up in bellingham and i met the woman whose craft blog i have a link to at the saturday market. it was pretty funny. she is spinning her own yarn today, and it is amazing. the shades were to beautiful. i really wanted to buy some, but i am low on the dough, so i held my wallet tight inside my jacket and walked away (after introducing myself of course).

other news, more boring, but news for me, i am almost done with this advanced lab course! i filled out my evaluation for templeton today and i just killed the class. it has been awful and i am nothing but joyously overwhelmed to be done with it. elizabeth and i are almost over the proposal hump and moving towards the presentation. after that, i am a free and happy woman. i would like to take a day to appreciate how great it will be to never take that course again after i finish (although i fear that grad school is going to be pretty similar to this course, which is a bummer). maybe i will drink a beer in celebration at the chem kegger after the pchem final next week (what what!).

last week my grammpa passed away. he was the most fantastic grammpa on the face of the planet and i couldn't believe that it was really happening for the first bit. i love him so much, and am going to miss him like no one can imagine. however, i try and think about how great he was and how many fantastic memories that i will always have. he was a large influence in my life and most people don't have the chance to say that...

love you grammpa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home