Sunday, April 16, 2006

goodbye dreads

last night i had the sudden realization that i no longer wanted these big silly dreads on my head. i pulled out all my beads, and prepared for freedom! after our easter egg hunt this morning erin (my housemate) sat me down in the sunny lawn and chopped each one off. it took about an hour in the shower to tease and pick out the dready ends, but i finally finished and now i am a new short-haired lady. i feel like my head is floating because it's so light without long locks. here are some fun pictures.

4 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger jen said...

looks great! nice and fresh for summer! :)

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger ateqah said...

wow! i didnt even realize you had dreads, and now you chopped it all off! i want to see some pics of the dreads! ps: i'm coming to walla walla for graduation :)

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh my god k-peach, read this ASAP:

http://community.livejournal.com/whitties/112571.html

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh weird, Kelly, today was my first day at work at OMSI and this lady named REBECCA works in the chem lab and recently graduated from Reed and says she knows you, so we talked about you for ten minutes. It was weird.


I hope the juggle farm is amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home