Friday, May 23, 2008

lavish dream embellishment

two nights ago i was in a delicious deep sleep. in my dreamy realm there was an extravagant celebration taking place. i had, apparently, done something of fantastic merit that warranted recognition, thus the purpose of the celebration. everyone was waving and smiling at me as i walked across the room. i think i was being summoned up in front of the crowd to receive some honors. as i reached the front of the crowd i was jarred awake by a cacophony of sizzling and sparking noises. my room lit up suddenly, and i jumped up to see a HUGE fountain of flames and colors emanating from a mortar in the middle of the street outside my house. it was about 3:30 in the morning and there was a long, beautiful fireworks display taking place in front of my glazed, sleepy eyes. perfectly in sync with the workings of my imagination.

pretty magic.

the inferno sputtered out and i rolled back to bed with hopes of another cozy fantasy to grace the remainder of my slumber.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Blogger This Ridiculous World said...

Fireworks at an ungodly and surprising hour!?! You must be in China!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home