Tuesday, November 27, 2007

holy allergies.

yup, all day my nose was running like a faucet. i am so tired from constant sneezing and sniffling that i can't even focus on a little chemistry now that i am finally home. it's scary being so sick that you are virtually incapacitated. i did an amazing job of just ignoring it though.

here is what i did today:

1. cooked delightful breakfast.
2. rode my bike to school, FAST!
3. sniffled through class.
4. zoomed off campus by 1:30, woohoo!
5. ran around working on a mail project for friends in another country.
6. hung out in line at the post office for a decade. (it was a really quite pleasant decade)
7. installed some toe clips on the pedals of my bicycle.
8. ate some chocolate because i was bummed about being sniffly.
9. took a well-deserved nap.
10. cooked a lame dinner because my farm box (CSA that friends and i were getting weekly veggies from) ended and the farmer's market is tomorrow.
10.5. read one of the new zines i bought up in SF
11. drank tasty tea.
12. tried to start working.
13. started this post instead.


yup. things i'm thankful for today:

down to earth people who help me with my bicycle, and that don't treat me like a stupid person.

thanks bike church

good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home