Friday, January 23, 2009

wanted:


wanted:
Originally uploaded by kellypeach
click on this photo, and it will take to you flickr. if you flip through the photos in the set 'my plea to you.' you'll get the picture. mail. that's the bottom line. i want more pen pals.

so, here is my concept if you feel like 'mail' is too nebulous:

send me your top 5 once a week. i'll send you mine too. examples of top 5 lists you could craft: top 5 awesome things that happened this week, top 5 bikes in my town, top 5 silly hats i own, top 5 reasons grad school sucks, top 5 songs i like, top 5 things ever, top 5 things i like to do right now, top 5 beers, top 5 ways to pimp your life, etc.

yeah. any interested parties should check for more details on flickr. forsheezy.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Levi said...

I can't believe you posted your address on flickr. Some nut will come over and poop in your yard.

But it won't be me...I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home