Saturday, October 17, 2009

check out my bangin' new tattoo


science for life!
Originally uploaded by kellypeach
if this doesn't make me a science geek for life i don't know what will. this is my artistic tribute to all the studying and researching i've been doing for the last 8 years of my life. it's got an organic chemistry focus, which is what i'll be getting my ph.d. in. the glassware is a dual neck, pear shaped flask, and there is a spatula and pasteur pipette dropper crisscrossed behind the flask. these tools are all things i tend to use on a daily basis. i love that the flask looks a bit like a heart. i designed the tattoo, and my friend justa helped turn it into something i was prepared to get put on my body permanently. the tattoo artist did a great job! i hope you guys love it. i know i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home