Saturday, January 01, 2005

more geeky chem fun

A small piece of sodium which lived in a testube fell in love with a Bunsen burner. "Bunsen! my flame! I melt whenever I see you" said the sodium.The bunsen burner replied :"It's just a phase you're going through".

A neutron walks into a bar; he asks the bartender: " How much for a beer?" The bartender looks at him and says: "For you, it's no charge".

What do dipoles say in passing?
       - Have you got a moment?

Two chemistry students wanted to celebrate the summer by fishing in their boat. But first they went to the lab and grabbed a bottle with the label "96%". After some time fishing, one said to the other: " I'm afraid we have done something wrong. This is not ethanol, it's sulfuric acid". The other replied: "I know, I have just peed a hole in the boat!!!  "


they are explosive, really.

Heisenberg is out for a drive when he's stopped by a traffic cop. The cop says: " Do you know how fast you were going? Heisenberg replies: "No, but I know where I am".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home