Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the things i did today.

1. i froze my ass off scooting to school before 8 am this morning.
2. i made delicious coffee (i'm now a happy addict).
3. i reworked my retrosynthetic scheme, and it looks much more feasible and reasonable now.
4. i attended the intro organic lecture i'm required to attend.
5. i assigned the fucking gnarly stereocenters for my molecule.
6. i talked about my diels-alder reaction for about 2 hours and felt my brain melt out of my ears.
7. i could think from 5:15-5:45 pm.

now, i'm thinking of going home and trying to study more. try to think about the synthesis of my diene and dienophile. i will work on chemistry at home. i will sop up my brains and wring them back into my head where they belong.

wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home