Thursday, October 05, 2006

portland juggling club

hooray! portland juggling club is great! lovely kelsey, dave, amy, and others were there last night to welcome me to my new juggling club home base. stewart was my original teacher, and very proud that i had grown into a blossoming juggler. breakthroughs were bursting from every prop! i pulled off my first bona-fide 4 ball trick, a simple 4 ball multiplex pattern. kelsey taught me some new clubs tricks, so if i do ever receive a pay check my first gift to myself, after rent and debts, will be my first set of renegade clubs. i worked on flourishes, a crazy inside throw (perpendicular to the usual plane of the clubs, if that clarifies anything), and a wild multiplex with clubs. yeah. post club i was invited to join 'beer manipulation' at the lucky labrador, a local pub. it was great. i still don't have a job, but at least i have friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home