Wednesday, October 12, 2005

And 4-Day Comes to an End.

My lovely vacation in ending today. I have class at one, and a paper due at one as well. The paper is a bit of a disappointment, but what do professors expect? Assigning a paper over a vacation is just a dick move in general. Anyhow, I have been indulging all of my silly hobbies that keep me sane lately, which is a nice change. Studying day and night is an impossible feat that I no longer wish to be a part of.

I have started to do yoga in the mornings, and I have been trying to spin more regularly as well. The split-time butterfly weave is killing me! It's so hard to teach your arms to do different things. The 3-beat weave has been hammered into my muscle memory, and it is so hard to fix. My right hand stalls suck to, they always turn into simul. stalls. whatever.

I went riding on my skateboard a few days ago too. It was a super blast. Skating for a few hours is more than I have ever done before, and by the end I felt pretty confident in pushing. YAY. hopefully I will continue this pursuit in the future.

My orals have been changed to December 10th, which is what I wanted in the first place. However, it is going to make the remainder of this semester much more stressful. It is better for me to spread thesis and orals over two semesters rather than one. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

That's all for now. Sorry about the innate incoherence of this message. I have been up forever writing this paper and my brain is shot.

OH. here is a neat update for you guys! I have been working on a burning man page and it's about ready for the public. Go check it out and tell me what you think: burning man!

how i love using improper cases for my sentences....

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Luke Closs said...

I just fell in love with this sweet 3-club trick: you throw a reverse backcross (from front and catch it blind behind you after throwing the backcross with the catching hand.

It feels so effortless when you get it right!

Keep up the hard work down there... it'll be worth it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home