Thursday, May 24, 2007

today

list of things that happened today:

1. i woke up in the nook because last night i freaked myself out in the yurt alone and couldn't sleep.

2. i had terrible dreams and when my friend called to go running i was angry and annoyed on the phone.

3. i spent the morning on the internet ballyhooing

4. i am starting to feel stressed out most of the day.

5. leah came over and it was nice to hang out with another person. i've been pretty lonely planning all this ballyhoo business alone in my house all the time. email is so bland. i miss my friends.

6. the willamette week (a pretty big name newpaper) is going to post the ballyhoo and i've been desperately searching for a picture for them...i did that for too many hours today.

7. leah and i tried to have a neighbor take an action shot of us with our chins on our handlebars. it turned out horrible, and we giggled a lot.

8. i made a list of too many things i need to buy tomorrow.

9. i fixed a flat tire on my bike.

10. i found a coleman double burner for donut holes in the park next friday

11. i called my friend will draper, who i love and don't talk to enough.

12. he told me about a trip he is going to take to costa rica with my friend joe.

13. i think i'm going to go with them to costa rica. in fact, i'm positive i'm going to go.

yeah. i am going to bed early tonight. breakfast on bridges in tomorrow and i am pumped! who wants free donuts on the broadway bridge!

love,
kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home