Monday, June 29, 2009

my first tattoo, still in design stages!


color science tattoo
Originally uploaded by kellypeach
check it out, a fancy artist rendering of the tattoo i intend to get. since, i've decided to stay at ucsc and get a ph.d. i want to make sure i never take myself too seriously. thus, this tattoo is perfect. plus, i am a total science geek and this is the perfect goofy tattoo to reflect that. oh man, i am SUPER STOKED.

tell me what you guys think. i am sure it won't look exactly like this, but any suggestions are welcome!

ps. i am 100% positive i'm getting this tattoo, so no naysayer comments. how could i not!?! it's so fucking awesome!

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Tony St. John said...

bad ass. you are a nerd. i love it though. where is it going to be?

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger one crafty lady said...

in the middle of my back, right above my bra line. i am fucking so excited about it! it will secure my position in nerd-dom FO'EVA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home