Tuesday, June 30, 2009

dreamland is INSANE lately

each day this week i've been arriving late (well, later than usual) to work, and i have to blame it on my dreams. they have been totally wacky:

on sunday, i dreamt of awesome all-nite partying in pdx with my favorite people, followed by a very stressful attempt to not miss my plane back to california.

on monday, i dreamt i was riding the rails with my high school crush in another country, immediately followed by being in pdx yet again, having missed my plane flight back to california.

today, i dreamt i was running away from a t-rex with the remaining pdx friends i had that hadn't been eaten, followed by completely missing my plane flight back to california.

one thing is for sure, i apparently was meant to miss my flight from pdx back down to california.

that feeling of being late for a flight makes me so sick, and i can't stop it from capping every dream session. how will i escape this subconscious madness!?!

ideas welcome.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are some pretty hard core subliminal messages, scared to leave pdx much?

seems like you should attack that issue head on conciously, instead of a translucent reflection of your inner indecision regarding pdx.

w0rd

Ya dreams are awsome, I like being able to control them so I can fly in space!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home